Why Sponsor PBS?
- PBS sponsorship turns more viewers into buyers.
- PBS has fewer commercials than any other network.
- Ad engagement is higher on PBS.
- Viewers trust PBS more than any other organization.
- PBS sponsorships improve brand perception.
- Reach a premium audience.
- Expand reach with multiplatform sponsor benefits.
Public Television Statistics:
- 64% of viewers feel public television sponsors are more trustworthy than those on other networks.
- 36% of viewers research public television sponsors; 18% go on to purchase.
- Over 80% Market Penetration. DMA Reach of 88 Million and growing. Public television averaged a 1.43 primetime household rating during the 2015-’16 season, ranking it the #6 broadcast and cable network. (AC Nielson)
- Public television’s primetime audience is significantly larger than many commercial channels, including A&E (156% larger), TLC (138%), Bravo (123%), Discovery Channel (53%) and HGTV (36%).
- Each month, Americans watch nearly 360 million videos across all of PBS’ web, mobile and connected device platforms. (Google Analytics, 1/2016-11/2016)
- Combined, PBS has 31.3 million unique visitors to its sites in November. (Google Analytics, 11/2016)
- PBS.org user are frequent travelers and are 16% more likely to spend $10k+ on travel in the last 6 months.